Please, click on the links then you will be redirected on google maps so that you will just have to save the spots!
- After 3 hours flight we landed in LAX, we went straight to Hertz to take our rent car. we waited about a hour (prices are about $200 for 5 days)
- Under a friend’ advice we ate at In n’ Out. To be honest… it was so gross! First time and last time.
- To stop our first desillusions we decided to head straight to Malibu and take a tan on those “beautiful” beach.
- Again…Honestly? There’s nothing to see.
- So we decided to go to Santa Monica, have a look at Venice Beach, then Venice Walkway.
- You should definitely go there
- We took a break on Abbot Kinney : drank a super organic juice at Kretion Organic cost about 20$ and a Donut at Blue Star for $3,5
- It was delicious, best Donuts I’ve ever had!
- Tired, we came back at the hotel and ate at California Gogi Korean Grill
- For only $10 it was so good!
We booked our accomodations at the Radisson Hotel. The price is fair for the location. I did not like the staff but it’s alright for the price, again. But be careful with the parking, someone scratched our car while we were sleeping….
- We paid $553.85 for 4 nights
- Brunch at Square One dining for $20
- Excellent but huge quantity. You can easily share
- We drove straight to Hollywood Walk of Fame where we walked a little bit. And stopped by Hollywood and Highland ( parking at Yucca Street $3 for 3 hours )
- Be careful, you will be disappointed. But the Dolby Theater is nice.
- Beverly Hills
- Then the best part: Griffith Park ( observatory ) to watch the sunset and hike to get close to the Hollywood Sign
- Most beautiful part of Los Angeles, the rest is a huge desillusion
- We came back at the hotel and grab a dinner at “Little Tokyo” Shinsaydo for $15
- Breakfast at the Griddle cafe ( $12 for 2 )
- Universal studio ( $ 189+ parking at 16$ ) : Cool, but does not worth it.
- We ate at Harry Potter side: ( $23 )
- Had a glass at howl at the moon : ( $5 to get in but $4 cocktails )
- A jazzy and nice concert
- Around 1am we were hungry so we stopped at El Huero : It was so good, trust me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Petit dej a Jacks N Joe ( 15$)
- Beach time at Santa Monica
- Retour a Abbot Kinney pour goûter a Blue Star pour le Donut et verre en face a The Butcher’s daughter ( 5$ mon matcha master )
- Délice !
- Arrêt pour voir The Mayan
- Miam a Daikoku ( 16$)
- Well…. Los Angeles, I do not undestand why everybody love you. I am sorry because I don’t.
- The only nice thing you got is Griffith Park and maybe Venice Walkway.
- 2 days are enough. Do not spend more days there.